Who We Are
We are a faith-based organization with the commission of spreading Christ’s love through medical care to all people around the world. Healing Hands Inc. is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) humanitarian organization based in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA and Lagos, Nigeria.
- To reduce disease burden and disability among vulnerable population especially amongst women, children and the elderly.
- To promote healthy lifestyles through a reduction in environmental, economic, social and behavioural exposures with serious health consequences.
- Reduce the prevalence of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- To build the capacity of health care providers and improve the quality of life of rural dwellers in the communities we serve
- To support research activities using well-trained data collection and management teams.
Our vision is to reduce health disparities and improve the health-related quality of life and health outcomes of vulnerable populations around the world.
- We are committed to offering medical and dental care to the needy in impoverished communities around the world.
- We carry out medical and dental intervention programs for orphans, widows and prisoners in rural communities.
- We have plans to carry out feeding programs, disaster relief – clothing and housing communities in distress.
- Empowering the body of Christ through discipleship training programs and teaching meetings is an endeavour we will be undertaking biannually.
- We currently provide an avenue (through the print and electronic media) where the hurting can find love, acceptance, healing, hope, forgiveness and encouragement. We are publishers of Real Relationships Magazine.